EMPLOYEE FAVORITE TRIPS
MAMMOTH LAKES AREA:
Covers all areas near town and areas off Highway 395 from Lee Vining(north) to Rock Creek Road (south).
Covers areas north of the town of Lee Vining along the Hwy 395.
Covers areas south Rock Creek Road / Tom’s Place along the Hwy 395. Coming Soon!!!!
Inyo National Forest General Information (Click Here) Inyo National Forest Permits Information (Click Here)
The Sierra Nevada is bear country!!!
The use of bear-resistant food canisters is mandatory in most wilderness areas.
Find out how to protect your food from bears and what regulations may apply to your visit.
Contact the Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center / Ranger Station for Trail Maps at 760-924-5500
BEAR CANISTER REQUIRED AREA MAPS
- Bear Canister Requirements for Rush Creek/Mammoth Lakes Area
- Bear Canister Requirements for Duck Pass and Fish Creek Areas
- Bear Canister Requirements for Kearsarge Pass Area
- Bear Canister Requirements for Bishop Pass/Dusy Basin Area
- Bear Canister Requirements for Little Lakes Valley Area
- Bear Canister Requirements for Cottonwood Lakes/Pass Area
- Bear Canister Requirements for Mount Whitney Area
BEAR CANISTER REQUIRED TRAILS
|• Beck Lake||• Kearsarge Pass|
|• High Trail||• Rush Creek|
|• Main Mt. Whitney||• Duck Lake|
|• Bishop Pass||• Little Lakes Valley|
|• JMT/PCT South||• Shadow Lake|
|• Red Cones||• Fern Lake|
|• Cottonwood Lakes||• Minaret Lake|
|• John Muir Trail North||• Treasure Lakes|
|• River Trail||• Fish Creek|
|• Cottonwood Pass||• Mono Pass|